Friday, February 3, 2012

Can you help me with an English to French translation please?

I want to say 'Wishing you happiness in the new year'. Would it be correct to say 'Te souhaitant le bonheur par nouvelle annee'?Can you help me with an English to French translation please?
En te souhaitant plein de bonheur pour la nouvelle annee.

Je te souhait du bonheur pour l'an neuf.

Nous te souhaitons le plein de bonheur pour l'an 2009.

Meilleurs voeux pour l'an 2009.



you can say it many ways.
that says wishing you happiness by the new year,

I think it麓s te souhaiter le bonheur de la nouvelle ann茅eCan you help me with an English to French translation please?
Je ne pas parler Francais. Quelle fromage! Bon Annee.Can you help me with an English to French translation please?
"Tous mes v艙ux de bonheur pour la nouvelle ann茅e" is another alternative.
"Puisse l`annee 2009 t`apporter beaucoup de bonheur et de prosperite"is another elaborate way to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment